Virtual restaurant provider, Nextbite, has partnered with Stranger Things actor Noah Schnapp and Kellogg on its latest brand called TenderFix. Focused on sandwiches, sliders and tenders, the delivery-only brand will include natural and plant-based chicken items, including tenders from MorningStar Farms.
The new brand will be available for delivery directly via TenderFix.com, as well as DoorDash, Uber Eats, Grubhub and Postmates.
“It’s important to me to have something on the menu for everyone, so we have tenders, sandwiches, sliders and delicious MorningStar Farms plant-based options for delivery nationwide from your favorite apps,” said Noah Schnapp, adding his excitement about the new concept. “I’m a huge chicken sandwich fan and whenever I order food to my dorm room or during late night study sessions, a chicken sandwich is my go-to item.”
All TenderFix items include an array of options, and all are served with a side of waffle fries and the brand’s signature sauce. They include:
- The Tender Sandwich: Two all white meat chicken tenders drizzled with honey glaze, served inside a brioche bun with mayonnaise and pickles.
- Plant-Based Chik’n Tender Sandwich: Two MorningStar Farms Chik’n Tenders drizzled with honey glaze, served inside a brioche bun with mayonnaise and pickles.
- Chicken Sliders: Two all white meat chicken tenders drizzled with honey glaze, served inside four King’s Hawaiian original sweet Hawaiian rolls with mayonnaise and pickles.
- Plant-Based Chik’n Sliders: Two MorningStar Farms Chik’n Tenders drizzled with honey glaze, served inside four King’s Hawaiian original sweet Hawaiian rolls with mayonnaise and pickles.
- Chicken Tenders: All white meat chicken tenders drizzled with honey glaze.
- Plant-Based Chik’n Tenders: MorningStar Farms Chik’n Tenders drizzled with honey glaze.
- Desserts: Sweet Street Chocolate Chunk Cookie & Sweet Street Peruvian Chocolate Brownie
- Drinks: PepsiCo beverages
MorningStar Farms is America’s largest veggie poultry brand, which the company claims are crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside, with homestyle breading all around.
“We are proud to partner with Nextbite to make it even easier to get your plant-based fix on-demand,” said Stefanie Miller, president, away from home, Kellogg Company. “Our MorningStar Farms Homestyle Chik’n Tenders pair great with any TenderFix dipping sauce, perfect for anyone who wants to eat less meat without compromising on taste or experience.”
The TenderFix delivery-only menu is prepared in IHOP kitchens, in nearly 1,000 locations nationwide.
“We had a lot of fun creating this menu together with Noah, and think customers will love these delicious chicken and plant-based sandwiches and tenders,” said Nextbite founder and CEO Alex Canter. “TenderFix menu items are the perfect intersection of crave-ability and functionality, delivering food that hungry customers want with America’s number one protein–chicken.”
“This is a great menu, and we are excited to be part of offering a selection of irresistible sliders on King’s Hawaiian bread,” said Chad Donvito, president at King’s Hawaiian. “This virtual concept gives slider lovers a flexible, convenient way to enjoy great food on their own schedule.”
Aside from starring as Will Byers in Stranger Things, Noah Schnapp has starred in multiple feature films, including the film adaptation of Waiting For Anya alongside Angelica Huston. Noah’s additional film credits include Bridge of Spies, as well as the indie feature We Only Know So Much and notably, he voiced the role of ‘Charlie Brown’ in the film Peanuts. He is now a sophomore at the University of