Virturant, a virtual restaurant provider, has launched a new upgrade to its software-as-a-service platform aimed at helping restaurant operators reconcile their third-party delivery orders. Called Rapid-Reconcile, it is designed to instantly process thousands of reconciliations and payments to restaurant partners.
The Miami-based company said its Rapid-Reconcile features include:
- Automated ingestion of a restaurant’s delivery service transaction reports (containing data such as orders, refunds, cancellations, tax data, promotions, ad spend, etc.) from multiple third-party delivery providers (DoorDash, Uber Eats, Grubhub, Postmates, etc.)
- Reports are converted to a standardized format and organized together.
- Restaurant operators are provided with a unified overview financial statement, resulting in fast, accurate payouts with dramatically reduced accounting resources.
- No limit to the number of transactions or restaurant locations processed.
- Audit historical data from years prior.
- Connect with Payroll Solutions for instant payments.
- Automatically detects and remits taxes to restaurant operators, if applicable.
- Automatically sends payment vouchers to restaurant operators.
The software will help address the resource drain and potential for human error for restaurants that use multiple DSP providers to reconcile weekly reports.
More information on Rapid-Reconcile is available here.
Keep up with Food On Demand!
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest industry news and updates.