Tattle, a customer feedback technology platform, announced an integration with Bite, a digital ordering solutions software company that simplifies the customer experience via a suite of products.
Bite’s kiosk ordering software is present in fast-casual, quick-serve restaurants and C-stores. Using AI, Bite Lift analyzes every transaction and makes real-time upsell recommendations. The company claims this results in 20 percent higher check averages.
In partnering with Tattle, Bite receives suggestions to elevate the diner experience both on and off-premises.
“Integrating Tattle into our platform helps us serve our customers by providing restaurant operators a deeper understanding of their customers through automated post-transaction surveys,” said Jeff Hong, co-founder and VP of partnerships at Bite. “Be it web, mobile or kiosk, the Tattle team works seamlessly, almost as an extension of our own, to drive success.”
Tattle’s platform is built with an open API to collect guest feedback and measure satisfaction across all-digital ordering channels by integrating into POS, digital ordering and loyalty sectors. Using AI, Tattle recommends areas for improvement across the restaurant and ghost kitchen locations to drive guest satisfaction.
Tattle states that integrating with its platform spurs the following:
- Omni-channel guest satisfaction measurement across dine-in, takeout, delivery, drive-thru, and curbside
- Seven percent total guest feedback penetration and a 94.3 percent survey completion rate of a 50-60 question survey
- Causation-based survey format that identifies factors that negatively impact operations
- Automated location-level monthly objectives to increase guest satisfaction
- Incident Management System for guest recovery outreach to 100 percent of guests using apology emails and reward cards, with a 70 percent success rate.
“Bite is quickly becoming a category leader and one of the most respected companies within the restaurant tech space,” said Alex Beltrani Tattle CEO and founder. “We’re excited to continue our growth and partner with Bite, as we seek to empower restaurant operators with the deep insights needed to drive guest satisfaction, and ultimately, sales.”
Tattle’s customer experience platform powers operational improvement strategies at MOD Pizza, Bareburger, Farmer Boys, Blaze Pizza, The Halal Guys and more.